To listen to today’s podcast, simply click on the “play” button on the podcast player above OR if you’ve already subscribed to “The Live True Podcast” then the episode can be accessed through either your Apple or Android device, in your podcast app.
Here is a brief summary of today’s episode of “The Live True Podcast.” You can use this as a reference or reminder of key things you feel like you need to pay attention to or pass on to others, in the next 7 days of your life.
Perfectly Positioned: An interview with Francis Anfuso
Here are just a few of the nuggets of this interview:
“Most of us spend our lives standing on the dock, looking out to the sea, waiting for OUR SHIP to come in. We keep hoping for yet another in a long line of prayers we’ve prayed and expectations we’ve had to be answered or fulfilled, in the belief that THIS ONE will be the one to finally satisfy and make us happy.
Meanwhile, Jesus is standing there on the edge of the dock, jumping up and down, trying to get our attention because He has arrived to BE and TO DO all that we are needing. Our SHIP has already come.”
* Do you wish God had written a different script for you? Do you see your life as an exquisite feast or burnt toast? Our lives begin to be truly transformed when we stop asking God to change our circumstances and allow Him to change our perspective. God has perfectly positioned you… breakthrough you have been longing for is just ahead.
* In a massive desert in Australia, there is a golf course that is very unique. You actually carry around a piece of astro turf (patch of artificial grass) wherever you go on the course. You can lay your ball on this in any situation and have a “perfect lie.” But it’s not only in Australia that this is true, you can actually have the same for your life each day.
* God wants us to win more than we do. He is excited about our future so we should be. He has also already solved our future. He has a fantastic finale, but at the moment, the plot has just thickened. God has already planned a counter-attack with the enemy of our life in order to make our life spectacular.
Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
* Whenever we are disappointed by any part of our lives, it usually means that we’ve become addicted to our circumstances and the belief that life is always supposed to be better. Part of the problem with this is that we don’t have insider information about what ‘better’ is going to look like. It’s a mirage that we think we know where we’re going. His thoughts and ways are totally different from ours.
* How can I experience abundant life when I’m being overwhelmed by the circumstances of life? I need to fully grasp that believe it or not, I don’t have enough knowledge to know what’s best for me. I’m really not the brains behind the operation of life.
* Life becomes far easier when you learn to go with the flow of God’s life instead of looking back over the course of your life and you see that you’ve produced skid marks from being drug through life.
* If you don’t love the life God has given you, then you’re not seeing the love God has for you.
94% of Americans surveyed said they need something
in particular to happen in their lives before they can be happy.
How to love your life:
- You’ll love your life when you know God is always pleased with you and never disappointed. He is pleased with you because of your existence, not because of your performance.
- You’ll love your life when you have no preference as to how it turns out, other than doing God’s will. You can’t miss God’s will if you want to do it.
To find out more, listen to this podcast in its entirety by clicking on the play button.
Perfectly Positioned by Francis Anfuso
Join the Conversation
Our favorite part of doing these podcasts is participating in the conversation they provoke. Each week, we’ll ask one question. This week, it is this:
Question: “What did you most need to hear from today’s interview with Francis Anfuso?”
Ask Us a Question
If you have a question, comment, or thought to share with us, we’d love to hear from you. Simply click here: “COMMUNICATE w/ David & Caron.”
Subscribe to & Share the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, you can subscribe by clicking on one of the below buttons:
Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher (great Android users or listening on the web)
If this podcast has been helpful & you’re thinking of someone else you know that could benefit from it, then click on any of the ‘Share’ buttons below.