So, how did we do? WordPress.com just sent us their “annual report” for youlivetrue.com and here are some of the cool things they told us about your preferences in 2015:
* The Live True blog was viewed about 17,000 times. The Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. If our blog was a concert at the opera house it would take about 6 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
* Our busiest day of the year
was April 23rd when we posted your
#1 Most Viewed Blog!
Rounding out your
Top Five Most Popular Views of 2015 :
* In only 13 Episodes of The Live True Podcast there have been more than 2,000 listens.
Top Five Most Popular Live True Podcasts are:
#5 Episode 1 –Why Live True?
#3 Episode 3 –The Arrogance of Capacity
#2 Episode 13– The Most Important Hour You Can Spend This Month
#1 Episode 5– Perfectly Positioned Interview with Francis Anfuso
* If you missed any of these blogs or podcasts, click them now to catch up!
* You participated with us from 107 countries around the world.
The Top Three countries being
the #1) United States #2) South Africa and #3) Brazil.
*Your favorite day to read our blog is:
Thanks for hanging with us through this first year of our online life.
It’s been wild and fun and, to be really honest, at times, scary.
Is anyone really listening? Are we making a difference? Should we continue? Are we speaking to too wide an audience? Should we direct our work more to just one or two select groups?
YOU can be a huge help to us by answering some of those questions.
- What thoughts or comments do you have for us as we focus our plans for this year?
- What are you currently facing? What are your greatest issues in relationships, church ministry, leadership or your personal spiritual life? What are your frustration points?
- In what areas of your life do you most need encouragement?
- What kind of blogs are most helpful to you?
- How can we BEST SUPPORT your life, relationships, leadership and personal spiritual growth?
We are serious about offering you content you can actually use.
Please send us your thoughts by clicking on the “Comments” box below
or you can simply “Reply” if you received this as an email.
Our goal for 2016
is to up the value we to bring you
by offering more practical tools and timeless truth
to help you live and love and lead from your most solid and reliable place
of true God-self awareness.
We have a ton of fresh ways we plan to help you live more fruitfully and fulfilled.
Grace & peace~
David and Caron Loveless