What do you as a leader… in your home, work, or ministry, when you’re required to appear to be more than you are? How can you lead others well when your own soul feels like it’s about to cave in or become totally numb? Join us as we go ‘backstage’ into leaders lives.
If you’ve read or heard of the book- The Purpose Driven Life– then you’ve run into Lance Witt. Lance Witt worked with Rick Warren at Saddleback Church, as an executive leader & weekend teacher. Lance helped put together and lead the entire Purpose Driven Life initiative and curriculum that was used by millions of people around the world.
In this episode of The Live True Podcast, David Loveless interviews Lance about healthy life practices for followers of and leaders for Jesus.
Listen to this encouraging and enlightening conversation around:
- How to integrate your imperfections as both a follower of and leader for Jesus
- How leaders can be living examples instead of acting like perfect ones
- How to get in touch with and draw from, the ONE thing that runs unseen in the background of your life each day… and informs every part of it
- How to know what toxins have gotten into your soul and how to remove their poison
- How can a person REPLENISH their soul on a regular basis
Lance Witt coaches, cares for and consults with leaders and their teams all over the world. He is the author of REPLENISH, a best-selling book for ministry leaders. The book is full of practical insights that will equip leaders to develop healthy life practices, improve their people skills, and strengthen the performance of their teams. To order a copy of REPLENISH, click HERE.
If you find yourself struggling or stuck in any of the areas mentioned in today’s podcast, we’re here to help. We coach leaders and couples, from throughout the country, every week. We’d love to help you. Click HERE to contact us.