In this podcast Episode, David Loveless interviews Alan Briggs on what it means to recognize the unique set of God given skills and talents you have and how to unleash genius and that creativity that can make a difference in your world. They provide several ways you can begin to find your God-given sweet spot in the world.
Listen to the Audio
Here is a brief summary of today’s episode of “The Live True Podcast.” You can use this as a reference or reminder of key things you feel like you need to pay attention to or pass on to others, in the next 7 days of your life.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How ‘skinning your knees’ can wake you up
- What to do when you fall into depression when you fall off the proverbial horse
- How to drink coffee with your neighborhood & engage in their lives
- How to practice Sabbath as a family
- How to use recreation as Sabbath
- Why church leaders aren’t the picture of health
- How to uncover and release creativity
- The blockages to uncovering and releasing creativity
- How to be a difference maker in your neighborhood and in your world.
Alan Briggs who is the Director of Frontline Church Planting, a network and equipping hub in Colorado. He is the Multiplying Pastor at Vanguard Church in Colorado Springs where he makes disciples and trains leaders to multiply. His speaking and writing focus on equipping and unlocking people for effective ministry inside and outside the family of God.
He has written two books; Staying is the New Going: Choosing to love where God places you. (2015) and his next book, Everyone’s a Genius: unleashing creativity for the sake of the world, will release in September.
To find out more, listen to this podcast in its entirety by clicking on the play button.
Ask Us a Question
If you have a question, comment, or thought to share with us, we’d love to hear from you. Simply click here: “COMMUNICATE w/ David & Caron.”
Subscribe to & Share the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, you can subscribe by clicking on one of the below buttons:
Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher (great Android users or listening on the web)
If this podcast has been helpful & you’re thinking of someone else you know that could benefit from it, then click on any of the ‘Share’ buttons below or the ones located at the top of this post.